Αναγνώστες του blog ζητούν παραδείγματα με τις λέξεις που ακολουθούν:
1. if > αν (εάν), άμα, εφόσον → If it stops raining, we will go for a ride.
2. when > όταν → When you hear the alarm, turn the cooker off.
What if Everyone Shut Up and Listened?
3. in case > σε περίπτωση (που) → In case mum goes down the shops, ask her to buy some chocolate, please.
4. even if > ακόμα κι αν → Even if you win a lot of money, you will spend it all on your debts.
5. unless > εκτός κι αν → Unless Tom sells his old car, he will not save any money.
5. provided that > με την προϋπόθεση ότι → Provided that the headmaster agrees, out school trip won’t be cancelled.
6. on condition that > με την προϋπόθεση ότι → On condition that our puppy is well trained, our mum won’t have it in the house.
7. supposing that > αν υποθέσουμε ότι → Supposing that somebody sees us, what will you say?
8. whether > αν → Whether the boys go out to the park will depend on the weather.
9. what if > αν → What if your parents stop giving you pocket money, will you be upset?
10 suppose > αν υποθέσουμε ότι → Suppose your teacher found out that you cheated, what would you do?
This entry was posted in πωςλέγεται
and tagged even if
, in case
, εκτός κι αν
, on condition that
, provided that
, supposing that
, what if
. Bookmark the permalink
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: