Question by ‘loner’: Πως λέμε ‘’βγαίνω με κάποιον’;
My reply to ‘loner’: Υπάρχουν αρκετές εκφράσεις. Αναφέρω μερικές. ΄Μία ή δύο είναι παλαιές.
- I introduced Tom to Jennifer and they are now courting.
- I met a girl at work and we are now courting.
- I talked to a girl while having coffee and now we are going out.
stepping out (παλαιά φράση)
- I made a date with a girl at work. We are now stepping out.
- A boy asked me for a date but I told him that I am already seeing someone.
- Having had a number of dates now we are going steady.
have a boyfriend/girlfriend
- He asked to go out with him and I told him I had already got a boygriend.
walking out (παλαιά φράση)
- I’m walking out with a boy I met at the gym.
- Pete and Mary have been dating for quite a while now. Nice couple!
Τελειώνω με τη γνωστή φράση απ’το facebook ‘’to be in a relationship’.